JOIN OUR TEAM
JOIN OUR FAMILY
Back to About Us
21 February 2017
- Report to Head of Design.
- Supports Marketing team in the creation and production of graphic design (advertising, display, brochures, website etc.).
- Keep website and social media platforms up-to-date to utilise them to particularly attract our target customers.
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related fields.
- 2-4 years experience in a graphic design function.
- Knowledge of following computer programs/software required, without
without exception :
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign.
- Strong creative skills in Character Design, Graphic Design, Product Design and Packaging Design.
- Excellent understanding of typography, composition and colour theory.
- Ability to work with a multitude of formats (illustrate, printing, packaging, advertising, display, etc.)
- Good attitude and good human relations.
- Good communication skills with the team, have tolerant and eager to learn.
**Candidates who also have experiences in designing websites and knowledge of following computer programs is a plus: 3D Studio Max/viz, Flash will be prioritized.
Graphic Designer (Marketing Support)
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
9.00 – 18.30, Monday – Saturday (Every other Saturday) Office address: 222/42 Soi Yosse Bamrungmueang Road Pomprab Bangkok, 10100. (Opposite Huachiew hospital)
How to get here
National Stadium BTS station or Hua Lamphong MRT Station